How To Create Your Own Blog Network
Have you ever wondered how new websites shoot to the top of the search engine rankings within a couple of weeks of their creation? Or how older websites are seemingly revitalized out of the blue and do the same?
The answer is that they do so through backlinks. Any Internet guru can tell you that backlinks from a network of blogs and other social media properties are the absolute quickest way to rise to the top of any major search engine.
But you don't have to be an Internet guru to create your own blog network.
Building your own network of 50 or 100 or even 200 blogs can be a tedious and time consuming task however. And worse, posting the necessary articles, creating the necessary categories, spinning the articles, and adding the necessary plugins can make the task nearly impossible - unless you've got a couple free weeks or months to dedicate to it.
One solution is to pay someone else to setup the network for you. This could cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars depending on whether or not you choose to shop around.
Or you could join one of the many existing blog networks out there at an ongoing monthly cost of several hundred dollars per network, which could add up to thousands of dollars spent each and every month.
But there is a better solution that's fast and easy and it will cost you less than $50.
That solution is an amazing piece of desktop software called Wordpress Mass Blog Installer and Manager.As you know, setting up just one Wordpress blog requires at a minimum these 19 steps:
- Use your FTP client to login to your account
- Upload your WordPress files
- Login to cPanel and create the mySql database and user account
- Upload your plugins
- Upload your themes
- Edit the WordPress wp-config.php file with your database information
- Run WordPress setup in your browser
- Login to WordPress admin area
- Activate each plugin one by one
- Select and activate your wordpress theme
- Delete the default post that comes with Wordpress
- Delete the first page that comes with Wordpress
- Use your FTP client to change the file permissions on .htaccess file
- Setup the WordPress permalink structure for maximum search engine recognition
- Change the default category name
- Change the default blogroll category name
- Delete and add blogroll links
- Update the ping list
- Update dozens of other Wordpress settings
If you're an expert at such things, that alone can take you upwards of 20 minutes. That's if you don't use the Fantastico installer that comes with many Cpanel accounts.
The Fantastico installer however rarely installs the latest version of Wordpress, and it creates several security issues that you have to compensate for after it installs its single copy of Wordpress. Actually, it should come with a label that says, "use at your own risk."
Additionally, Fantastico won't upload or activate your plugins, upload or activate your themes, post or spin articles for you, automatically setup your categories, create or adjust your administrator settings, and it certainly won't install multiple copies of Wordpress across multiple domains or even within a single domain.
Fantastico is only good for one thing: installing one outdated blog with virtually no configuration options.
So what do you do if you don't want to spend hours and hours setting up your own network blog by blog?
You can use Wordpress Mass Blog Installer and Manager to do all the heavy lifting for you.With the push of a button Wordpress Mass Blog Installer and Manager will:
- Install the latest version of Wordpress - even if it just came out that day.
- Automatically create and configure each mySql database (usually requires an expert to do)
- Create multiple blog installations in one database if hosting under a single domain.
- Create an unlimited number of blogs across multiple domains and multiple servers at the push of a button.
- Automatically configure your wp-config.php file with the correct options.
- Automatically adjust your .htaccess file information and security options.
- Automatically configure your administrator account adjusting things like your permalink structure, ping back list, blog title, blog subtitle and many other options.
But it doesn't end with just installing your blogs, you also have to have the necessary plugins, content, categories and even backlinks pointing to the product or service you're trying to rank in the search engines for.This is where Wordpress Mass Blog Installer and Manager really shines. For example, you can:
- Clone a master blog structure to unlimited blog installations across multiple domains.
- Create and use your own customized wordpress.zip file for those installations.
- Adjust and setup each blogs configuration information.
- Automatically spin and post up to 10 articles per blog as the blog is created.
- Automatically create unlimited blog categories.
- Automatically create unlimited external links using the blogroll links to link back to your money page or wherever you want.
- Automatically install and activate an unlimited number of plugins. (Most blogs should have at least 6 major SEO plugins and some blogs can have as many as 25 to 30 different wordpress plugins or more).
- You can automatically upgrade blogs you've already created saving you hours of updating time now and in the future as Wordpress announces new versions.
- You can create new articles from just one article using the content spinner.
- You can post unlimited articles from your computer in one click having them publish right away, or create a publishing schedule with specific dates and times, or even just add them as drafts.
- You can even create Wordpress security keys for each blog installation.
- You can add multiple keywords and subcategories.
- You can customize each blog so it's as different from the others you create as night and day.
And each of your blogs can be customized to your standards before they are even created - saving huge amounts of time and money. No need to pay someone to do all the work for you, with Wordpress Mass Blog Installer and Manager you can do it all yourself at the click of a button from your home or office computer.
One enthusiastic customer wrote, "This is a must have! Congratulations to the good folks at tools2u.com for creating this fabulous tool. For anyone serious about Internet Marketing, this is a must have."
Another commented, "I finally found the perfect work for my lifestyle! Your product was easy to use. Highly recommended!"
Having your own blog network doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg, or hours and hours of your time any more. With Wordpress Mass Blog Installer and Manager you can be building blogs and creating backlinks to the Internet properties you're promoting in a matter of minutes instead of days.